Licencing and other legal stuff
Electrical Licence: Kennewell Electrical Pty Ltd: PGE 179 769
Public Liability: $20,000,000
Work Cover: employer No. E19417406
ABN: 87 106 238 546
ACN: 106 238 546
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions will change from time to time, it is the responsibility of the customer to request for the latest version prior to works commencing.
2. Acceptance of our offer, or quote, or a request to Kennewell Electrical to perform work or provide goods or services, or other is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
3. Payment for goods and/ or services provided shall be for net cash.
4. Terms of accounts are payable within fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice for commercial accounts, and on completion of works for domestic accounts, or as otherwise agreed to in writing by Kennewell Electrical.
5. If payment is not made within the agreed time frame an Administration Fee of $27.50 including GST may apply.
6. If payment is not made within twenty eight days then an additional Administration Fee of $27.50 for every fourteen (14) day period overdue may be payable.
7. In addition an interest rate of 15.6% p.a. may apply to accounts, which become overdue by sixty (60) days.
8. The details of an account, which become overdue by sixty (60) days or more, may be advertised to the general population through local and / or state and / or national news print media. The cost of such advertising will be charged to that account.
9. Legal proceedings may be brought against any overdue accounts.
10. The customer agrees in advance to provide access to Kennewell Electrical or their representatives the site for the purpose of repossessing materials from accounts not paid for in full.
11. The client shall be liable for any costs for loss/damage or labor required for the removal of materials from site due to repossession of materials or equipment.
12. The customer agrees that he/she/they are solely and collectively liable for any and all legal costs incurred by Kennewell Electrical or any other as a result of non-payment.
13. The customers representative/s with which Kennewell Electrical liaise in reference to the customers account/s agrees to take personal liability for the account/s of the customer if payment is not received within 90days from the date of the invoice.
14. All payments will automatically be credited to the oldest outstanding account for that customer.
1. Legal and equitable property in these goods shall not to pass to the buyer until payment of all monies due under this agreement (including but not limited to clearance of cheques or credit card payments) has been received in full by Kennewell Electrical.
2. Ownership of materials not used remains with Kennewell Electrical, unless otherwise stated.
3. The customer agrees to give salvage rights for materials directly relating to electrical works to Kennewell Electrical.
4. Acceptance of these goods is an acceptance of these conditions.
5. In the event of non-payment within fourteen (14) days the client hereby authorizes Kennewell Electrical or their representative to enter the premises upon which the goods are installed or stored for the purpose of taking possession thereof, at the discretion of Kennewell Electrical.
6. Reposed materials shall be credited to the customers account at the appropriate second hand rate less labor charges, for those materials. The balance of the account shall then be payable immediately by the customer, or his / her representative.
1. Acceptance of an offer of sale from Kennewell Electrical shall constitute a contract in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. A request to perform this work, either verbal or written is deemed to be complete acceptance of this offer, and acceptance of our terms and conditions for this and all other works.
1. Prices for works are, unless specifically agreed to the contrary quoted for one visit to site only.
2. Unless otherwise stated all prices are inclusive of GST.
1. For works over a period of more than one visit the client agrees to provide adequate safe storage facilities and protection against theft or damage for all goods left on site.
2. We warrant our own workmanship and new materials we provide (unless otherwise stated in advance) from defect, for the duration of the manufacturer warranty.
3. For a claim to be accepted as valid, we must receive all warranty claims from the customer in sufficient time for us to act in receiving the manufacturer’s replacement parts before the expiry of their warranty.
4. We do not warrant any parts, labor or materials provided by the customer, or their representative/s, nor do we warrant any parts/ materials/ labor provided by any other parties including but not limited to customers’ associates, other contractors, or sub contractors.
5. All claims shall be limited to a maximum of ten million dollars public liability.
6. No warranty shall be claimed on any account / invoice not paid on or before the due date.
EXEMPTIONS AND PRIORITY OF WORKS
1. Where attendance is required for an Urgent and Dangerous situation, that shall be given priority over all other works
2. Some existing contracts may require short notice work and shall have high priority over other works.
3. Where a business is losing production due to a fault they shall have next priority.
4. Any work may be moved to a different time where a higher priority exists.All Quotes are only valid if: existing structure and wiring has been installed to Australian Standards by licenced tradesmen. Where non-compliant wiring and / or structure is found during works and repairs become necessary, that additional work will incur additional fees.